Become a Volunteer at Boston Mini Maker Faire
Boston’s biggest show-and-tell is back for a third year. 2018’s Maker Faire will be the largest and most exciting one yet, with over a hundred Makers and thousands of attendees from Greater Boston and New England.
Volunteers are an important part of the success of the Boston Mini Maker Faire.
- Volunteer must be at least 18 years of age.
- Volunteers must be able to commit at least four hours during the Boston Mini Maker Faire, on either October 6th or 7th, 2018.
- Volunteers must successfully complete a background check.
Volunteer Duties and Details
- Duties could include helping with set-up and take-down, ushering, checking tickets, way-finding, providing information, handing out materials and giveaways, surveying attendees, and more!
- Volunteers will be expected to attend a pre-event training/orientation.
- Volunteers will be given a Boston Mini Maker Faire T-shirt and miscellaneous merchandise.
- Volunteers will get to attend the Boston Mini Maker Faire for free on the day of volunteer shift.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.