Become a Volunteer at Boston Mini Maker Faire
Boston’s biggest show-and-tell is back for a third year. 2018’s Maker Faire will be the largest and most exciting one yet, with over a hundred Makers and thousands of attendees from Greater Boston and New England.
Volunteers are an important part of the success of the Boston Mini Maker Faire.
- Volunteer must be at least 18 years of age.
- Volunteers must be able to commit at least four hours during the Boston Mini Maker Faire, on either October 6th or 7th, 2018.
- Volunteers must successfully complete a background check.
Volunteer Duties and Details
- Duties could include helping with set-up and take-down, ushering, checking tickets, way-finding, providing information, handing out materials and giveaways, surveying attendees, and more!
- Volunteers will be given a Boston Mini Maker Faire T-shirt and miscellaneous merchandise.
- Volunteers will get to attend the Boston Mini Maker Faire for free all weekend.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our volunteer application or email us at email@example.com.